One way to do it (maybe the only way for selects) is to use the general
log.  The Id number, 30399, is the thread id.  You can look up the thread id
in the general log and see the entire command.  But you have to have the
general log running.

If the command changes data (update, delete, insert) then it'll be in the
bin log with the thread id.  If you know what time the command was executed,
you can use the --start-datetime option of mysqlbinlog.  But only the
general log keeps selects.