Hi!

Moon's Father wrote:
> Hi.
>    Where can I download a mysql 4.0.12? I found nowhere to download it.

You will not find it anywhere at MySQL, it is out of support since more
than 2 years (September 2006).
For an explanation, read the text here:
   http://downloads.mysql.com/archives.php?p=mysql-4.0

As regards 4.0.12 in specific: That version is totally obsolete, the
last published version of the 4.0 series was 4.0.27.
Anybody installing 4.0.12 now would miss many security fixes and so run
great risks.
(This is valid for all unsupported versions, of course - the older a
version is, the more security fixes will be missing.)

Jörg

--
Joerg Bruehe,  MySQL Build Team, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sun Microsystems GmbH,   Sonnenallee 1,   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten