From: "Martijn Tonies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 2:23 PM
To: <mysql@lists.mysql.com>
Subject: Stored Routines, INFORMATION_SCHEMA and parameters

Hi,

Is it possible to get info about stored routine parameters via the
INFORMATION_SCHEMA views? From checking the docs
and the schema, I cannot find anything related to parameters.

How should you get this info if you don't have access to the
"mysql.procs" table?

Martijn Tonies
Database Workbench - tool for InterBase, Firebird, MySQL, NexusDB, Sybase
SQL Anywhere, Oracle & MS SQL Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts: