We have a web server that am using solely as a mysql replication server right now, so it's not really being used that much. I'd like to use it as a backup web server as well, but I don't want to mess with the replication that I've got going on. I believe I've heard that you can install MySQL twice on a server, right? How does one go about doing that? This is a Windows 2003 server. I realize that as an alternative, I can install a Virtual Machine and some flavor of Linux (Ubuntu would be my choice, most likely), and that would probably solve the problem, but would it be easier to just install MySQL twice on this machine? Obviously, when I install, I'd want to install to a different directory, put the data in a different directory, and use a different port. How would Windows handle having the MySQL service running twice, would that be a problem? Are there any "got 'cha's" in this situation?

Thanks,
Jesse