Hi,

I can convert the binlogs to text using mysqlbinlog and that works fine.

However; I have queries that span several lines e.g. :

SELECT blah....
  FROM t1
  WHERE some condition
  ORDER BY something

Does anyone know of any utilities to reformat binlogs so that the
queries are all on a single line?

Would make it easier for me to search through it and find certain
queries..

Cheers,

Andrew

Mysql, query

LOVEFiLM UK Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered Number: 06528297.
Registered Office: No.9, 6 Portal Way, London W3 6RU, United Kingdom.

This e-mail is confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which
it was addressed. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your
system and notify the sender immediately.

www.blackspider.com