Although I set up memcache engine successfully on my computer, I didn't know
how to use it?
I can not find where the document is.

Here is my result of engines.
Your MySQL connection id is 11
Server version: 5.1.30 Source distribution

mysql> show engines;
+------------+---------+----------------------------------------------------------------+--------------+-----+------------+
| Engine     | Support |
Comment                                                        |
Transactions | XA  | Savepoints |
+------------+---------+----------------------------------------------------------------+--------------+-----+------------+
| InnoDB     | YES     | Supports transactions, row-level locking, and
foreign keys     | YES          | YES | YES        |
| MEMCACHE   | YES     | Simple Interface for working with memcache as a
storage engine | NO           | NO  | NO         |
| CSV        | YES     | CSV storage
engine                                             | NO           | NO  |
NO         |
| BLACKHOLE  | YES     | /dev/null storage engine (anything you write to it
disappears) | NO           | NO  | NO         |
| MRG_MYISAM | YES     | Collection of identical MyISAM
tables                          | NO           | NO  | NO         |
| MEMORY     | YES     | Hash based, stored in memory, useful for temporary
tables      | NO           | NO  | NO         |
| MyISAM     | DEFAULT | Default engine as of MySQL 3.23 with great
performance         | NO           | NO  | NO         |
| ARCHIVE    | YES     | Archive storage
engine                                         | NO           | NO  |
NO         |
8 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> Aborted

Any reply is appreciated.