What you do after you have it in a Acces Database is make a table that
looks like the Acces Database
in MySQL. And then create a ODBC connection to that Table.
Then you run a Query that inserts  all the data into the mySQL database
from the Acces database like
follow :
insert into dbo.mySQLEXELDB select * from ACCESSEXELDB

And that is that..
hope it makes more sense
Johannes