ItÂ’s that time again. Time for fame and fortune! Sorry, as usual there is
no fortune, but the good news is that our readership continues to grow so
author fame is imminent. We are planning the winter issue of MySQL
Magazine (http://www.mysqlzine.net). With the new GA release of MySQL
server 5.1 last month there is certainly plenty to talk about!

Draft articles will need to be in by the 10th of January so you have a
month to get things ready. I need to hear about possible articles by the
15th of this month. I can be reached at bmurphy AT paragon-cs.com with
your ideas. I want to mention that in the past we have used blog postings
(with author permission and full credit of course). If you have blogged
something recently that you feel is worthy of publishing in the magazine
send me the link and I will take a look.

Never heard of MySQL Magazine? It is a digital magazine designed for both
database administrators and developers of the MySQL database server. All
six back issues are available for free download from the website.

Thanks,

Keith Murphy

editor

MySQL Magazine