Hi Nanu,

According to me

You could use
1. --result-file=file, -r file
2. > file  (complete path or present working directory would be the place
where your file would be saved)

Since you are not mentioning the output to be in any different format apart
from SQL, it would be a sql file. You can name it as an extension of .sql,
however while you import it back it doesnt matter whether your backed up
file is on .sql extension or not. Though the idea of keeping extensions is
to always help you identify the type of files.

Best regards,
Amit Sharma