On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 7:17 AM, Sergio Belkin <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use mysql 5.0 (Centos 5.2) , I have a database, say called opfilter
> with 2 tables (say aliases and hosts)  and I want that slave only
> replicate tabla aliases and only records from table hosts that match a
> given criteria, how can i do that?

There's not really any way to replicate selected rows from a table.

I would also suggest that you don't even try to replicate partially at
all.  It is a loaded gun pointed at your head.  Once you know a lot
about MySQL replication you might be able to pull it off, but right
now you sound like you are not very familiar with it.

My advice is for you to replicate the whole server and revisit this
question in 6 months :)

--
Baron Schwartz, Director of Consulting, Percona Inc.
Our Blog: http://www.mysqlperformanceblog.com/