How can I AUTOMATICALLY export an MS ACCESS table and its data using a
proggie language such as VB or VC.

I NEED TO DO THIS IN A PROGRAM: CLICK ON FILE -> EXPORT IS NO HELP!!

I don't want to use a module in the db because the user is going to be
given a choice of any tables from any db.

Are their any API calls that are relevant?
Has anyone done anything like this before, and if so are their any links
you could send me?

I want a procedure that will work with ANY database, i.e. NO MODULES
because the module is not guaranteed to exist in the database

Is there an easy way to do this or are recordsets in VB the favorite?

Eventually I want to add the data to a MySQL database of the users
choice; but one step at a time.

ALL input appreciated.

Thanks lots
David Ayliffe ([EMAIL PROTECTED])