Just thought I would take this opportunity to wish everyone on the list
a happy, prosperous and peaceful 2009.

John Daisley
Email: john.dais...@butterflysystems.co.uk
Mobile: 07812 451238

MySQL Certified Database Administrator (CMDBA)
MySQL Certified Developer (CMDEV)
MySQL Certified Associate (CMA)
Comptia A+ Certified Professional IT Technician