That looks ok to me; I seem to have misremembered the RESTRICT keyword
as CONSTRAIN, since it's been a while since I've had to use it.

Bear in mind that I don't think MySQL has a check to make sure that the
same foreign key does not already exist; I have seen a table that had
the same foreign key three times. You should be ok as you are specifying
a name for the constraint, and it checks for unique names.

--
Ian Simpson
System Administrator