Hi,

I'm using version 3.22.32 on RH6.2.  When I run "show variables" it
indicates that log_update is ON, which is what I want.  The datadir is
/var/lib/mysql.  I have not done anything to change the name of the file,
and according to the documentation, it should be in the datadir.  For the
life of me, I cannot find the update log!  I've even run a find on the
entire machine.  Any ideas as to where it may be or why it did not get
generated?  The error log shows nothing unusual.

Thanks!

Paul

Paul H. Bern                        The only thing worse than
Data and Statistical Services       not getting what you wanted
Princeton University                is getting what you asked for
(609) 258-6053