Newbie question....

Something - or maybe me is breaking my database. this happened before with
the same DB - so,using phpMyAdmin, I just rebuilt the structure again and
all was fine for a few minutes - then I created a basic user with Privileges
for the db and within a few minutes the DB broke with the issue below. Any
ideas what happened or how to get it back? (since it's brand new, I have no
backups but will in the future)

Thanks in advance - dave

using:

- 10.4.11 OSX
- MAMP 1.72 http://mamp.info/en/index.php
- coldfusion 8 dev edition
- phpMyAdmin 2.11.7.1

on the phpMyAdmin - page showing localhost>mydatabase>structure

table - action - then columns: records type collation - size - overhead all
show:

"in use"

- when i click on a table it says:

#1146 - Table 'mydatabase.contacts' doesn't exist

hmmm...

--
Thanks - RevDave
Cool @ hosting4days . com