Jason

try
select ADDRESS FROM FUBAR_TABLE WHERE MOD(TO_
NUMBER(SUBSTR(ADDRESS,1,instr(ADDRESS,' ',1))),2) =0;

SUBSTR(ADDRESS,1,INSTR(ADDRESS,'',1))
1232 Main
1234 Main

HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.

http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_explore_012009