Hi all:

As a follow-up to a problem I was having earlier:

I was using Clay Johnson's tutorial to build an index of my
tri-drs.org database. It wasn't working. I made some modifications to
try and get it to work.

Thanks to James who suggested using mysql_free_result. The script works now!!

For those who are interested, the working version of the script lives
at:
http://www.xtrinsic.com/scripting/engine.05.txt

(The live version of the script can be viewed at:
http://www.tri-drs.org/engine.phtml)

I'll need to make some (more) changes to the script as I'm going to be
using it on another site to index data on the way into the database,
instead of waiting to index raw files. Perhaps I could also use a
modification of this script to index 'flat' HTML pages (of which I'll
also have some) ... open file instead of query db? ... oh the
possibilities....

emma :)