Olaf Stein wrote:
> Just about the authors
>
> You need a separate table for them and then an table linking authors and
> books.

You lose me here... :-(
Why do I need a third table?
I may have 2 or three books with 3 authors, quite a few with 2 authors
and many with just 1 author.
I can't see creating an extra table for every book that has more than 1
author... ? ? ? ?
And wouldn't it be the same thing for the categories?
Isn't the relationship between the author field in the books table and
the authors table done by an foreign key?

--

Phil Jourdan --- p...@ptahhotep.com
   http://www.ptahhotep.com