I keep hacking at this but haven't been able to get it right yet.

I have two tables

Userinfo contains a login, User's Name, Group Name

Log contains login, host, datetime of last login

What I need to do is return user information (userinfo.name/groupname) of
users that have logged into a particular host last. i.e. A user can log into
any of the hosts but I want to know which one they were on last. Each time
they log the username, host and datetime of login are recorded in the log
table. I've been able to return the last login to the host but I'm at a loss
to get the list of all users that used the host last or all users that have
ever logged into that host.