Thanks for the resource!

However, I am loading into a MyISAM table, while logging is disabled.

In a matter of fact, I was able to load the data at the end, after disabling the keys. But now, as I try to create the keys, it takes a huge amount of time. there are 250 Million rows in one of the tables.
My key_buffer_size is set to 4G, on a machine with 16G ram.

Are there any other system variable I could set in order to speed it up?

Thanks,
Shuly.