Hi PJ,
   $db_host = 'biggie';
$db_user = 'root';
$db_pass = 'gu...@#$';
$db_name = 'biblane';

Everyone here is trying to help you and that's cool, but EVERYONE on
this list may not be so nice. The above credentials is definitely the
type of information you want to keep private, unless you don't mind
people potentially accessing your database tables and doing whatever
they like with them.

I suggest doing something like
$db_host = 'localhost;
$db_user = 'foo';
$db_pass= ''bar;
$db_name =''xxxxxx;

if you are going to post it on the list.