Ok, so you can obtain a random result (thought that was what random()
was for), but still cannot understand how this could be usefull. I use
encrypt to store password info in a database, but how do you compare the
user entered password with the one in the database if the results vary
the whole time? Please give me an application for this behaviour and I
will be happy :-)