there is no && character matrix supported in the SQL92 spec located at

http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~shadow/sql/sql1992.txt

also there is no Truth Table for && but there IS a truth table for AND
conditionals.

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.

> Subject: && vs AND
> From: dae...@daevid.com
> To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
> Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 13:04:32 -0800
>
> Someone sent me a huge SQL query today that used "&&" instead of "AND"
> all over the place. I was a bit surprised that it is legal mySQL, but I
> was always under the impression that is not proper. Can anyone confirm
> or deny this? Like will ALL SQL RDBMS support that syntax?
>
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/logical-operators.html

Windows Liveā„¢ Contacts: Organize your contact list.