Keep in mind the file system caches too, so it might be working, but the
file access is still getting put in memory. You should disable that too
if you really want consistent results.

In Linux you can dump the file system cache between each query, I have
no clue how to do it in windows or other systems, although Unix stuff is
probably similar.

-Micah