Hi folks,

I'm trying to use MySQL Migration Toolkit 1.1 with MS SQL server 2005
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/gui-tools/5.0.html

- basically all is working great - some tables import no problem - except...

I'm trying to import an address table and in the summary it says that
there's a few problems like:

incorrect string value for column 'street' at row 655
0 rows transferred

The problem is when I try to import just 650 or so,  then I go to phpmyadim
to look - well the rows are not in the original order - they start with
addressID 1-2-3-4 etc but randomly skips some so there's no way I can match
the imported row 655 to the addressID (655) (they were in order - no
deletions) - to find the bad field to fix it...

Q: why is it importing rows and seemingly skipping many?

Q: how can I figure out which is the REAL row 655 (without counting by hand)
to fix the field text string error?

Thanks in advance - dave

--
Thanks - RevDave