thank you Claudio, something that is messing me up is what folllows:

Uptime: 7079381  Threads: 3  Questions: 776439788  Slow queries: 189
Opens: 27771  Flush tables: 1  Open tables: 64  Queries per second avg:
109.676

I am trying to optimize a django project. I am not familiar with this
framework but it seems it has a very very bad performance.

Is it not normal the above results, isn't it?