Duncan, Kurt (MCUSA) wrote:
1.      Any issues running MySQL Ver. X  on Windows 2008 Server?

2.      Running a query to list all records of about 2600 records is
very slow and gets an error of Extremely High Work Load, Each record
does contain 1 LONGBLOB containing small voice recording. We are using
the SQL Query Browser and running the same query and same database on a
2000 server 1 gig less memory runs the query in about 15 seconds with no
issues. Is this an issue with MySQL or the 2008 server?

I'm no expert, so I'm not going to comment on the environmental issues.

You'd likely get much more predictable performance if you re-engineer your tables so that the BLOB is in a separate table from the main entity, with a FK from there.