Ubuntu 8.10.

I was experimenting with the Spring Petclinic sample application, configured with MySQL. I found that some of the tests were failing, apparently because of table name case-sensitivity issues. I was able to fix some of the code references, but after that I hit other, probably for the same issue. The tables were created with lower case names, but generated queries are using uppercase names. I can't easily control how it generates the SQL (using Hibernate).

I think I'd prefer to have table names be case-sensitive, but I guess for now I have to figure out how to disable that, at least for this database.