Alright guys,

I just solved the problem. I read from somewhere that if you're using a foreign
key, it should be the either the primary key in the table or the index so since
I already used auto increment on table2_id and I've already made it my Primary
key, I just made table1_id the index and it returned successful. So that was
the problem all along.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Best regards

Alugo Abdulazeez.