Picture does not seem to have been carried in the message,  posts with
attachment did not seem to get through either.
So  hope the link works.

Below is the ER diagram in an exercise I am trying to do.
http://www.probowluk.co.uk/images/er_ECA_001.jpg

It's been going well so far,  and several ColdFusion pages written already.

Need to do one for a  Purchase Order Report   for  ...
 -   given  SupplierCode
 -   given StartDate and EndDate of Orders

My problem is in the CFquery  -   understanding what JOINS to use and in what
order to use them.

(it is a MyISAM database  ---  no constraints)