I have written a .cfm to output a listing of columns with Name, Format, Size,
NULL, KEY, etc.

One thing I need to include is whether the Primary Key is  AUTO_INCREMENT
That element does not appear to be in the same SCHEMA table.

Where is it ?   and   How can I use it with this Query ...  ?

<CFQuery datasource="bs3578" name="pColumns" >
     SELECT  COLUMN_NAME  AS  pCname,
             DATA_TYPE  AS  pDtype,
             IS_NULLABLE  AS  pISnull,
             CHARACTER_MAXIMUM_LENGTH  AS  pMAXlen,
             COLUMN_DEFAULT  AS  pCdefault,
             COLUMN_TYPE  AS  pCtype,
             COLUMN_KEY  AS  pCkey,
             NUMERIC_SCALE  AS  pNscale,
             NUMERIC_PRECISION  AS  pNprec
     FROM    INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS
     WHERE   TABLE_NAME = "Products"  AND  TABLE_SCHEMA = "bs3578";
</cfquery>