Hello all,

I have some questions about password encryption. I want to make some sort of
encryption method that disables a human to read the password, but does allow my (php)
script to convert the encoded password to a human-readable password, the member
originally entered and the member enters in the form (if he or she has the password
right) .

In other words, I want a string to be encrypted and decrypted, if it's possible in the
query.

An example:

insert into table values (encrypt("secret"));
select decrypt(passfield) as pass from table;

and here, pass will contain the value of "secret".

Thanks in advance,

Leon Mergen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
BlazeBox, Inc.