This seems to be a simple beginer question for MySQL and I have
searched online but I wanted to ask before I really confuse myself.

I have MySQL running on Linux and right now I have created a 2nd
production database:

mysql> show databases;
+-----------------------------+
| Database                |
+-----------------------------+
| information_schema |
| cal                          |
| forums                    |
| mysql                     |
+-----------------------------+

I know when I created 'cal' I also created a specific user to have
permissions to this database as I was told root was not a good idea. I
don't remember who or what user I created so can someone please tell
me how I am able to look up the user who has permissions to 'cal'
database and I would also like to have that same user permissions to
the new database I created called 'forums'.

Sorry for my ignorance but I greatly appreciate any and all assistance
to my question above!

--
Carlos W.