Matthew

>SELECT Vouchers.VoucherID, Vouchers.VoucherCode, Vouchers.StartDate, Vouchers.EndDate, Vouchers.Discount, Vouchers.VoucherTypeID
>FROM Vouchers
>WHERE (((DateDiff('d',[StartDate],Date()))>=0) AND ((DateDiff('d',[EndDate],Date()))<=0));

Square brackets and your DateDiff syntax are MSSQL, not MySQL.

PB

-----

Matthew Stuart wrote:
Here is my final problem that I am struggling to overcome...

SELECT Vouchers.VoucherID, Vouchers.VoucherCode, Vouchers.StartDate, Vouchers.EndDate, Vouchers.Discount, Vouchers.VoucherTypeID
FROM Vouchers
WHERE (((DateDiff('d',[StartDate],Date()))>=0) AND ((DateDiff('d',[EndDate],Date()))<=0));

Basically, the error is on the WHERE line of the query, and I assume it is something to do with the DateDiff, but I don't know if there is a MySQL equivalent. Also, is Date() valid MySQL?

Thanks.

Mat