Hi,

I am trying:

[r...@server1 ~]# /etc/init.d/mysqld restart --init-file=cloudsql.sql
Stopping MySQL:                                            [  OK  ]
Starting MySQL:                                            [  OK  ]

the cloudsql.sql file contains:

UPDATE mysql.user SET Password=PASSWORD('xxx') WHERE User='root';
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
GRANT ALL ON mysql.* TO 'root'@'localhost';
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
GRANT ALL ON mysql.* TO 'root'@'173.8.172.53';
commit;

But I still get that I cannot connect from 173.8.172.53

I still dont see what I am doing wrong...

-Jason