I'm so sorry for the mistake...

I mean:

I think it is to slow when I make a SELECT later in this form:
I don't think its possible to do what you want in a single statement. Since
LAST_INSERT_ID() is set to the last insert id of the connection... and the
row you are inserting doesn't exist.. well.. until you create it, it will
always either be zero or the record BEFORE your next insert, ie:

INSERT INTO testtable(NULL,LAST_INSERT_ID());
INSERT INTO testtable(NULL,LAST_INSERT_ID());

would produce
ID    CRC32ID
1       0
2       1

You could run an update immediately after the insert to set the CRC32
column:

UPDATE testtable SET id-crc=CRC32(LAST_INSERT_ID()) WHERE
id=LAST_INSERT_ID();

Not quite sure why you need the CRC32 value of the ID, will it not always be
the same value for the given ID number? Wouldn't it be easier to do it on
the select side of the equation?

SELECT id,CRC32(id) AS id-crc... FROM testtable...

-jw