Hello Mauricio,

Mauricio Tellez wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to debug a stored procedure. This SP has a few queries and
also call another SP. I'm starting mysql with the --log=my_queries.log but I
found that mysql only log the "call my_sp(param1, param2)" but don't log any
query inside my_sp neither log the nested SP call. By the way, how can I log
the triggers queries? Do I need to set some kind of "query log verbose
level"? thanks in advance.

Neither the statements within a stored procedure nor the individual statements within SQL functions are written to any query log. There are two ways to trace your functions:

1) run the mysqld in a debugger and trace it that way

2) embed statements within your procedures that write to a log table at various points during the execution. This is a technique that works well for all sorts of development problems (MS SQL, ASP, MySQL stored procedures, etc)

--
Shawn Green, MySQL Senior Support Engineer
Sun Microsystems, Inc.