Hi,

I am hoping someone here can help me. I have an Ubuntu 8.04 server that has worked FINE for months. The other day, the client rebooted it. They shut it down properly and then later started it up again. (The server was not experiencing any problems when they did it, there were other reasons). Ever since then, when I try to connect to the MySQL server it is running dead slow. As in 20-30 seconds to get a connect.

By the way, I just tried it with MySQL Administrator and it has problems connecting as well so it is not the connector.

The server is located internally on a gigabit network.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated...