Anyone using this? I'm looking to install it to see how it works. I read in
some of the documentation that it could be used to set up a replication
server and would automatically roll forward using binlogs. I've done
rollforward using binlogs manually before but I was wondering what kind of
mechanism xtrabackup uses to do this.
I'm currently needing to restore a replication server and since there's no
real hurry on it. I thought I'd give xtrabackup a try. Sounds like it could
be a useful tool but the documentation I've found so far is a bit lacking as
far as details are concerned.

If anyone could give me some information, or point me to some good
documentation, It would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
--Walt