Hello,

I'm working on a project that will be inserting very large text streams into a
database.  They range from 100K to 100M.  I suspect that the average will be
about 2M per insert.  This is a low volume (under 20 inserts per day).  I don't
really need to optimize much on this but I had a question regarding max data
per insert.  I know some time ago on another project I had to increase sometime
to handle inserts over a certain size because of a default setting that limited
the size of the data per connection.  Anyone know what setting I need to tweak
to ensure that it can accept large inserts of this size?

Thanks,

Gary