Hello all,

Hope you are doing well, I have a general question creating foreign keys
, I'm creating FK from catalog tables to relation tables with them, when
I create a FK in innodb engine on MYSQL  a new field with the same name
of the FK is created, in this case if I create for example 3 FK the
table will have 3 fields more, my Question is, is it right?  How should
be filled these fields? Are they autofilled when I start to fill the
table? Should I ignore them?

Best Regards.

Saludos

Arturo Hinojo

  NO imprimas este correo a menos que sea necesario.

  Please consider the environment before printing this page.