I have a column which contains a list of IDs separated by commas.  How
can I take the content of this column, and insert it into a temporary
table so that each ID is on a separate row?  Can this be done using
SQL?

Can be done in a stored procedure, or (more easily) in an application language.

PB

-----

Khai Doan wrote:
I have a column which contains a list of IDs separated by commas.  How
can I take the content of this column, and insert it into a temporary
table so that each ID is on a separate row?  Can this be done using
SQL?

Thanks!

Khai