I have an application that crates a users email info in MySQL every time
they login into the application. The only problem is once I remove their
account from the application/Linux, their user data remains in the MySQL
table and will eventually clutter the database. I don't know how I should or
can set something up that when I remove someone from the Linux system, I can
also remove their data from MySQL.

mysql> select * from identities;
+-------------+-----+----------+-----------------+--------------+-----------------------+----------+-----+------------+----------------+---------+
| identity_id | del | standard | name            | organization |
email                 | reply-to | bcc | signature  | html_signature |
user_id |
+-------------+-----+----------+-----------------+--------------+-----------------------+----------+-----+------------+----------------+---------+
|           1 |   0 |        1 | Carlos Williams |              |
car...@ideorlando.org |          |     | --
Carlos |              0 |       1 |
|           2 |   0 |        1 | carlos                  |              |
car...@ideorlando.org |          |     | NULL       |              0 |
2 |
|           3 |   0 |        1 | Carlos Williams |              |
car...@iamunix.com    |          |     | Carlos      |              0
3 rows in set (0.00 sec)

Above I have connected to the database and I can see 3 users that are no
longer present on the server however their user data is still stored in
MySQL. How can I delete the entire row of data in the table.