Hi to every body, I am newbie for mysql lists. I have a mysql server with 2GB
of ram and Core2Duo cpu. Until today mysql server had very acceptable
performance results. But today, server is very slow. No db change, no php code
change. But I can't find the reason of this slowness.

I am using MYSQL PERFORMANCE TUNING PRIMER --     - By: Matthew Montgomery - to
set up my.cnf and some results are below

(Results are taken from script but server is up only 2 hours)

TABLE CACHE
Current table_cache value = 2060 tables (THIS VAS 512 I HAVE INCREASED)
You have a total of 204 tables
You have 771 open tables.
The table_cache value seems to be fine

MAX CONNECTIONS
Current max_connections = 500
Historic max_used_connections = 232
The number of used connections is 46% of the configured maximum.
Your max_connections variable seems to be fine.

MEMORY USAGE
Max Memory Ever Allocated : 1 G
Configured Max Per-thread Buffers : 2 G
Configured Max Global Buffers : 554 M
Configured Max Memory Limit : 2 G
Physical Memory : 1.96 G
Max memory limit exceeds 90% of physical memory

How can I define the problem of performance?

Best Regards,
OKAN