After getting table replication to work by including the USE database on the
creation scripts, I have run into a rather large problem.  We have 5 databases
on the server which get replicated to another server.  We call them databases,
A, B, C, D, and E.  we have two other databases F and G which are not
replicated.  Inside of F and G we have stored procedures (F for reading, G for
writing) that are locked down pretty good.  The stored procedures run as a
specific user to do the task they need to do.

The problem is when a procedure in G modifies a table in database A, the
corresponding update isn't replicated to the slave database.  We have some
procedures that modify tables across the board and access other user functions
inside of database G.

In database G we have 150+ stored procedures.

What's the best approach to fix this problem?  Is it as simple as adding the
appropriate USE statement inside of the stored procedure right before the
insert/update/delete/whatever?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.