Hello everybody,
the MySQL application I'm building needs to be ported from my current site
to the hosting site - which is based on another nation.

The problem I'm having is that the login doesn't work as the password
doesn't match in the charset of the new hosting site.
To address this problem, I have made some changes to the server
configuration:

- set default charset as utf8 (originally it was latin1)

Plus, I've made some correction to the J2EE application:

- forcing the JVM to start with the option -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8

But still, the passwords doesn't match when trying to log in.

Any suggestion or hint about what I should look into? To me, it appears that
all the settings have been properly changes, but there is something missing.

Thanks!

Dan