ok, i see
now the resultings files are owned by mysql.
every file has the same user granted, but the wrong one since
i can not chown user.group * as normal user.

So far i see it is the same problem as with "select into outfile"

Is there a fancy trick for mysqldump so i will create the corresponding select
statements ?

re,
 wh