I know this seems very basic and I checked Google before posting but
it appears that many of the manuals / guides online reference
something a bit more extreme than what I am looking for.

I am searching a table called 'identities' and in that table there is
a column called 'email'. Some people have the wrong email address
listed so I would like to replace the invalid entry
'u...@mail.iamghost.com' to the correct value 'u...@iamghost.com'

mysql> select email from identities where email like ('%mail.iamghost.com');

I ran the above command to show me all the people with the invalid
email address. Now I am just looking for a way to change mutiple
incorrect entries in one command. Is this possible in MySQL?