Hi, I'm a novel developer of MySql and now I am trying to create a mysql query
to detect table updates.

I query a database table every X seconds, and i want to get only the different
rows in the table. The result that I want to have is simply
TABLE (t = now) - TABLE (t = X second ago)

Every time that i query the database I store the table situation in another
table, called TABLE_TEMP, so the operation of difference detection is
TABLE_DIFERENCE  = TABLE - TABLE_TEMP.

How can I do this query? The problem that I have is that I don't know the
structure of the table and I want to create a program with can be used for all
types of data and tables.

Please help me.

Best regards