Aternatively, you can put all your MySQL commands into a single script
and excute that at the command like

===================================
-- contents of command file
truncate table cdma_dsr;
load data from infile ...
--end of command file
==================

mysql -u user -p mydatabase < commandfile.sql

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 9:55 AM, Johnny Withers<joh...@pixelated.net> wrote:
> You have to execute each command using the mysql command:
>
> @echo off
> mysql -u root -ppass --database test truncate table t1
> mysql -u root -ppass --database test load data infile ....
>
> On Saturday, August 8, 2009, DAREKAR, NAYAN (NAYAN)
> <nayan.dare...@alcatel-lucent.com> wrote:
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> I need a help, as i am new to mysql and i want to create a batch file that
>> can truncate table and Load (LOAD DATA INFILE) one .csv file which is
>> generated  every 2min into that table.
>> I have created one batch file where i can only able to login into databse,
>> further my commands are not working the code is as follows:
>> echo off
>> mysql -uroot -pasd1...@# mysql
>> truncate table cdma_dsr;       ---- This line code is not working.
>>
>> can any one tell me why it is not working.
>>
>> Thanx and regards,
>> nayan d.
>>
>> --
>>

> --

 - michael dykman
 - mdyk...@gmail.com

Don’t worry about people stealing your ideas. If they’re any good,
you’ll have to ram them down their throats!

   Howard Aiken